The Globe’s Leading Seawater Desalination Systems Manufacturer
NEWater is a globally known and trusted manufacturer of ultra-modern desalination systems. We can individualize your desalination system to provide personalized solutions to your saline water problem.
- High-quality freshwater devoid of dissolved salts and other undesirable impurities.
- Exceptional salt removal rates.
- Strong anti-pollution ability.
- Easy to maintain and operate.
- Power efficiency thanks to energy recovery.
What is a Seawater Desalination Systems?
A seawater desalination system is a specialized water treatment device used to eliminate or reduce salt concentrations in salty water. Desalination water systems exploit chemical or physical processes to extract dissolved salts, consequently converting saline water into usable fresh water.
The drastic increase in coastal populations coupled with the continued depletion of fresh water reserves has contributed massively to the proliferation in the use of desalination systems. It is presently estimated that there are over 21,123 desalination plants spread out across the globe. These systems desalinate seawater to provide a dependable supply of clean water to populations living in water-stressed regions.
How To Customize Your Seawater Desalination Systems
If you are looking for a personalized seawater desalination system, kindly provide us with the following;
- Raw water data.
- The quality of desalinated water you want.
- The specific use scenario of the system.
- The desired system capacity in gallons per hour.
- The respective power supply options.
- The delivery address.
NEWater, Trusted Seawater Desalination Systems Suppllier in China
NEWater’s diverse pool of first-rate desalination systems is revered globally by peers and consumers for its unmatched quality, performance, and cost-efficiency. Our systems utilize accomplished and highly effective desalination technologies such as reverse osmosis and thermal distillation to significantly shrink salt concentrations in brackish water and seawater.
Our seawater reverse osmosis desalination systems are fitted with comprehensive pretreatment units to prevent membrane clogging. Our engineers are recognized as the best and they can flawlessly customize your system to conform to your demands. Additionally, our seawater desalination systems are competitively priced and we offer exclusive discounts to first-time and return buyers.
Why Opt for NEWater’s Seawater Desalination Systems?
- NEWater turnkey desalination machines are essentially plug-and-play. Getting them up and running only takes a few minutes and professional assistance is hardly needed.
- Highly individualized seawater desalination systems tailored in design and desalination technologies offer customized solutions to your respective saline water problem.
- All seawater desalination systems and related products are entitled to a one-year warranty protection period. Upon expiration, the systems are eligible for discounted lifetime maintenance.
High-quality Seawater Desalination Systems Features and Applications
- Impeccable desalination rate.
- Consistent performance.
- High and low voltage protection.
- An integrated pretreatment unit.
- Parts are made of stainless steel and PPR corrosion-resistant material.
- An online conductivity meter.
- Energy recovery.
- Generation of fresh drinking water.
- Boat water desalination.
- Food and beverages.
- Municipal water desalination.
- Seaside workstations.
- Emergency response services.
- Fish processing plants.
- Generation of fresh irrigation water.
Application Examples of NEWater Seawater Desalination Machines
Our desalination systems for marine use apply reverse osmosis technology that treats almost any source of seawater into clean water. The water can be used for bathing, drinking, food preparation, and exterior and deck washing among other uses.
The NEWater solar desalination equipment for island home help in solving the water shortage problem. It is a low-cost method with high operability making it one of the most effective methods for water supply treatment.
The NEWater portable desalination for disaster relief is built for quick and fast installation. The desalination box can easily be installed within minutes and supply reliable and clean water to those who are in dire need of it.
Customize Your Desalination System
NEWater Desalination System Accessories
Seawater Desalination System Frequently Asked Questions
Desalination is a freshwater generation technology that continues to gather pace as natural fresh water reserves gradually deplete. Complex and highly effective desalination technologies have cropped up in recent decades accounting for the proliferation in the use of desalination. Underneath, we answer some of the web’s most frequently asked questions about desalination.
Desalination has long been used as an alternative source of fresh water. It extracts dissolved salts from water using varying technologies but the most prominent desalination methods are reverse osmosis and thermal distillation.
Reverse osmosis desalination extracts up to 99.7% of dissolved salts using partially permeable membranes. Distillation mimics the natural process of rain formation and it separates dissolved salts from water molecules through evaporation and condensation.
Advanced desalination processes like reverse osmosis eliminate virtually all dissolved salts as well as other objectionable impurities to generate fresh drinking water. Desalination systems generate fresh water with a maximum TDS level of 1000ppm and this is considered fit for human consumption. However, you can elevate your drinking water quality using post-treatment processes like remineralization and activated carbon filtration.
Desalination systems are often fitted with pretreatment systems to avert membrane clogging, corrosion, and scaling. The pretreatment unit can be integrated with the desalination system at the manufacturing facility or installed as an independent system. Some of the most utilized pretreatment units include:
- Sediment filters.
- Activated carbon filters.
- Chemical dosing systems.
- Water softeners.
- Ultrafiltration filters.