Commercial and Industrial High Volume Reverse Osmosis Systems-NEWater
- The system can handle all kinds of raw water.
- High-quality water and stable water output.
- Capacity optional.
- CAD drawings are available.
NEWater： Your Reliable High Volume Reverse Osmosis System Manufacturer
Most enterprises and households have acknowledged the higher efficacy of NEWater RO systems in removing water contaminants. It utilizes a sophisticated reverse osmosis technology to filter out impurities and provide access to pure water. Although the majority of conventional reverse osmosis (RO) systems are not designed to treat large volumes of water, our NEWater RO systems are specialized for high-quality output and cost-effective results.
- 10,000 GPD – 50,000 GPD
- Quality Water Filtration
- High Water Output Rate
- Low Maintenance Requirements
- Automation & Control Options
- High-quality RO membranes
- Desalination rate up to 97%
- Systems with automation and control options
- High-quality reverse osmosis membranes
- Pretreatment with carbon filters to extend membrane life
- High-flow pleated sediment filter, washable and reusable
- Thin film composite membranes
- Stainless steel membrane housings
- Galvanized powder-coated steel support
- Stainless steel liquid-filled pressure gauge
- Voltage and power optional
- Medical and laboratory application
- Industrial application
- Commercial application
- Spotless car wash water
- Food and beverage processing
- Agricultural irrigation
- Medical and laboratory applications
- Industrial water treatment
- Municipal water
- Restaurants & Hotels
High Flow Reverse Osmosis System Components
- Reverse osmosis membrane filter
- Reverse osmosis container
- High-tech RO filter and membrane
- Diverse RO skids
- RO system generator
Choose NEWater to Customize Your RO System
We have been in the water treatment industry for 20 years. NEWater’s high-flow RO systems offer greater efficiency and throughput than standard reverse osmosis systems. Our RO systems are designed for easy operation and installation as well as comply with your stringent customization project requirements.
NEWater provides a wide range of high-quality RO systems for all types of industries. Whether it is a skid-mounted, mobile, or container-based system design, you can entrust it to us!
- Pre-installed, wired, and assembled
- Simple operation, easy to install
- Small footprint
- Supports customization and flexible design
- Low O&M costs
- Equipped with factory testing
- CE compliant
- Lifetime warranty
- Test the raw water quality and provide a water quality report.
- Determine the usage scenarios of the produced water and the water quality requirements for the produced water.
- RO membrane system flow rate and wide variation of sizes.
- Voltage and power at your location.
- Capacity requirements of the equipment.
- Your choice of equipment structure, such as skid-mounted, movable, or container-type.
High Volume Reverse Osmosis System Application Examples
Manufacturing chemical compounds, fertilizers, biodegradable polymers, beauty products, etc., all require clean water, which can be efficiently manufactured utilizing high-capacity reverse osmosis (RO).
Seawater is too salty to be used directly, so water treatment is required. Processing a large amount of seawater and brackish water to produce high-quality water can be used as domestic and drinking water.
Factories, mines, and low-pressure boilers all need high-quality pure water. Because pure water prevents scale formation and equipment aging, reducing maintenance and energy consumption.
Thanks to your powerful RO system, we managed to lower our operational and maintenance costs. 100% recommended.
What makes this product special? It comes with 1year warranty and CE compliance which are a few of our considerations when choosing a brand.
Thank you, NEWater for your awesome customer service. From our customization ideas to the delivery of our RO system, we salute you for being there every step.