Your Leading Industrial Deionized Water System Manufacturer
As a globally renowned manufacturer of water treatment systems, NEWater takes great pride in providing premium industrial DI water systems for distinct industrial applications. To attest to our quality equipment and exemplary customer service, we are ISO 9001-2005 certified. Our product catalog includes individualized systems, which guarantee customized water solutions.
Industrial Deionized Water System - An Essential Process in Industrial Water Treatment
Deionized water is produced in an industrial system by passing water through a sequence of resin beds containing ion-exchange resin beads. These beads are formulated to draw and eliminate mineral ions carrying positive or negative charges from the water, thereby resulting in pure, deionized water.
Devoid of minerals, deionized water is extensively employed across several industrial domains such as electronics, pharmaceuticals, laboratories, and manufacturing to prevent any adverse impact on the quality or performance of the end product caused by dissolved minerals. Furthermore, the employment of deionized water can mitigate mineral deposits and corrosion, thus extending the equipment’s lifespan.
Choose NEWater to Custom Your Systems!
Why NEWater’s Industrial Deionized Water System?
Improved Water Quality: The NEWater industrial deionizer extracts all minerals from contaminated water, making it extremely pure and perfect for various industrial applications.
Increased Efficiency: By using the high-quality NEWater deionized water system, you can reduce the frequency of maintenance and repair needed on your machinery and equipment, leading to increased efficiency and cost savings.
Compliance with Regulations: Using the NEWater industrial water deionizer ensures that you are meeting all regulations implemented to safeguard the quality of water used.
Environmental Benefits: With the NEWater industrial DI water system, you can yield your own pure water on-site and shrink the number of plastic energy and waste synonymous with conventional techniques.
The NEWater Industrial Deionized Water Machine Applications
●Food and beverage industry.
NEWater Industrial Deionized Water System Features
- Deionized water systems for industrial use come in a range of sizes, ranging from compact tabletop units to intricate systems capable of producing several thousand gallons of water per day.
- These systems can be designed to operate in a variety of environments, including high-temperature and high-pressure applications.
- Industrial deionized water systems typically include pre-treatment processes such as sediment filtration and activated carbon filtration to remove impurities before the water is processed through the ion exchange resin.
- These systems can be configured in a variety of ways depending on the specific application and volume of water needed, including single-pass systems, mixed bed systems, and continuous electro-deionization systems.
- The resin used in these systems requires periodic regeneration to maintain its effectiveness, which involves flushing it with a solution that removes the accumulated ions.
1. What is the Industrial Deionized Water System Price?
A basic deionized water system with a capacity of around 1,000 gallons per day can start from around $5,000 to $10,000. A more advanced system with a capacity of 10,000 gallons per day or more can cost upwards of $50,000 or more. However, it’s important to note that these are just rough estimates and the actual price may vary significantly based on the specific requirements and customization needed for the system.
2. How Can an Industrial Deionized Water System Be Optimized for Maximum Efficiency?
Achieving the highest level of efficiency in an industrial deionized water system requires consistent monitoring of its performance and proper upkeep, which includes tasks such as replacing filters and regenerating the resin. Additionally, optimizing the system’s design, such as adjusting the flow rate or upgrading system components, can help to improve efficiency and reduce operating costs. It is also important to properly train operators and establish standard operating procedures to ensure consistent system performance.
3. When Choosing an Industrial DI Water System, What are the Important Factors to Take Into Account?
When picking an industrial deionized water system, several factors need to be evaluated, including required flow rate, desired water quality, system size, and operating costs. Additionally, it’s crucial to factor in the dependability and excellence of the system components, as well as the level of assistance given by the manufacturer.